Friends of Auburn Community Hospital:
Our frontline healthcare workers and staff are working tirelessly to care for patients and protect our community during the COVID-19 crisis.
While many shelter in place, they are on the front lines every day, providing compassionate care to all who need it.
Let’s come together to show them our support.
Please join our #Hearts4ACHHeroes campaign. Here’s how:
1. Hang a Heart: Thank our selfless healthcare heroes by hanging a purple heart in your window and on your social media pages.
- Download a printable heart to hang in your window.
- Download a heart graphic to share on social media.
- Add our Facebook frame to your profile picture.
2. Donate: Donate to our #ACHHeroes fund, designed to give back to our ACH Heroes. All of the employees in our hospital, nursing home, and physician practices are working long days and evenings away from their families. They often do not have the time to shop for groceries, run errands, or do the daily things most of us take for granted. This fund supports ACH healthcare employees and staff by purchasing gift cards for food and other everyday necessities.
From all of us at Auburn Community Hospital, we thank you for your continued support.
Nominate an Auburn Community Hospital Star
Would you like to nominate an ACH Healthcare Hero who went above and beyond to improve your experience with us? Please click here to nominate an Auburn Community Hospital Star.