The Nursing Team at Auburn Community Hospital is fully accredited and licensed to provide compassionate and quality care to patients during their stay with us. Our goal is to foster a nursing culture that is centered on delivering nursing excellence to patients through the implementation of best practice standards and by providing educational opportunities to develop their nursing skills to their fullest potential.
Each one of our nurses is special and they are among the best in the region. Their effective and efficient patient care extends into all areas of our hospital and touches all of our patients. Nursing specialties are available to support all medical services available at the hospital. We offer our nurses Advanced Cardiac Life Support training and TNCC, ENPC, NALS, PALS, PEARS and Chemotherapy Certification.
The nursing team at Auburn Community Hospital specializes in meeting the comprehensive needs of patients in all areas of the hospital. They:
- Practice with autonomy and in partnership with our Physicians, Surgeons and other members of the medical team.
- When necessary, interact with a patient’s loved ones skillfully and compassionately.
- Play an important role in monitoring information contained in our Electronic Medical Records System and our CPOE to assure that therapies, medications and bedside care are executed flawlessly.
Each member of our team has an exceptional level of education and training to meet the demanding requirements of patient care at all levels, for example:
- Behavioral health
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Critical care – from medical/surgical to pediatrics, our critical care
- Day surgery
- Emergency Care
- Finger Lakes Center for Living
- Neurology and Stroke
- Post-Anesthesia care
- Pre-Admission testing
- Urgent Care