Veterans (VA) Clinic
We offer an array of services that focus on providing Veterans with high-quality and compassionate care. Most of the medical services we provide are administered by our hospital staff while others, depending on circumstances, are provided by representatives of the Veterans Administration.
- Primary Care services for Veterans in Cayuga County and surrounding areas
- Behavioral Health Care Services
- Comprehensive Women’s Health services: PAP screening, breast and cancer screening, and pregnancy testing
- Personal Care: A healthcare team consisting of Auburn Community Hospital practitioners provides primary care services at the clinic as well as routine diagnostic procedures and dietary services. Patients with specialized medical needs are treated at VA Health Care Upstate New York in Syracuse.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal and extremity x-rays available on-site
- Handicapped Accessible Facility with plenty of free parking to provide easy access for all veterans
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
Home Telehealth Services:
- Diabetes Education
- Mental Health (PTSD and Therapy)
- Skin Evaluation
Please Note: A Veterans Benefit Specialist is available two days a week at a new location off-site at 95 Genesee Street, Auburn, NY 13021. The full range of Veterans benefits including disability, pensions, dependents and education can be accessed and managed here.
The Veterans Clinic is located in a separate area of the hospital for convenience and privacy. It is a pleasant setting that is handicapped accessible, includes examination and treatment rooms as well as a laboratory. Free parking is available.